HOOT Art Blog Series

After surviving April's A to Z Challenge, I decided to start a new blog series for my owl art. I hope that this process will help me creatively. I absolutely love my simple, colorful geometrical shapes and what better way to showcase them in a fun way than a weekly art series. Don't you agree?!

As of this May, I will publish my owl art every week alternating each week from my two main blogs, Owl Adventure and Owl Wonder. In addition, I will add a wise owl-ly quote for inspiration.

I encourage everyone to give me feedback and suggestions for future posts. I appreciate your comments!

Here is my first HOOT (highlight occasional owl-ly thoughts) art which was published in Owl Adventure this past Wednesday:


I hope that you will follow along and give this new artist a helping hand! :-)

Update (12/16):
Due to my busy schedule at the moment, I have discontinued my other blog at Owl Adventure and unfortunately, this art series as well. Sorry, folks! 

Comments

Popular Posts