It's Official... I Am A Self-Published Author!



The day before Valentine's Day will be one of my most memorable moments of my entire life. I became a first-time author. Not an author for a fiction novel but one who will bring joy to reading among the littlest of readers.

My children's book, Owl's Shape Adventure, is about Owl -- a fun-loving and curious brown owl. He loves to look around and find shapes on everything. Children will learn common shapes, colors, numbers, counting, and more. Children will enjoy this simple read as they experience the world of shapes with Owl. This book is perfect for children ages 1 to 5.

If you have young children or know anyone who may be interested in my book, please share the love. Located at the bottom of this page is a brief book preview. Please feel free to browse through the pages. I appreciate any help in getting the word out to everyone.

Stay tuned for any upcoming news. Thank you so much!

Comments

Popular Posts